Friday, April 25, 2014

Guitar School Adventures Episode 7: Finish to the finishline.

And on the 7th week I rested....not really. Acoustic bodies got a good wet sanding and we are introduced to another lecture. This one was on finishes. Good thing too because finish work seems to be my weakness. Its not something that is expected to be perfect the first time. I am looking forward to the point in my life where I could get some more practice in. Because finish work is my weakness now I want to turn it into my strength. While I was working on my acoustic a job opening appeared at a place out in Seattle WA. This just happens to be the area of the country that I want to be in. I just sent an email expressing my interest, hopefully I will get a response. Acoustic's neck and bridge are glued on. Next week will be setup and a written test apparently. Until then, stay tuned! -G

No comments:

Post a Comment